Jump to main content

Two-day Culinary Tour of Lugang

Gourmet GuideCulture & Heritage

Tag

Tour route

Day1

Tianwei Highway Garden
Tianwei Highway Garden
The Tianwei Highway Garden, straddles Tianwei and Yongjing Townships, run along Provincial Route No.1. The Garden has a large number of flowers and sh...
Lukang Old Street
Lukang Old Street
This street is made up of the curved, red-tiled lanes of today's Putou, Yaolin, and Dayou streets. Both sides of the streets are lined with newly reno...

Day2

Tri-Mountain National Scenic Area - Songboling Visitor Center
Tri-Mountain National Scenic Area - Songboling Visitor Center
60% of the scenery spots of the Baguashan (Mt. Bagua) range are inside the Changhua County boundary while the rest 40% are within the Nantou County. T...
Last update time: 2019-03-18
Top back