information in your note!
1. Nanya and Bitou Cape are known for their beautiful rock formations, including sea-eroded platforms, mushroom rocks, honeycomb rocks, and tofu rocks. The historic Bitou Cape Lighthouse is also located here.
2. The Fulong Visitor Center is a good place to learn about the Northeast Coast and get travel information. The center has various displays, including an exhibit of driftwood sculptures by Sanyi woodcarvers, as well as multimedia presentations and other information services.
3. The Longmen Camping Resort is a world-class camping area with riverside and coastal scenery, a picturesque suspension bridge, and a riverside park. A cycling path leads from the campground to nearby Yanliao Beach, passing along sand dunes and the scenic coast with the cool sea breeze and the sound of the waves along the way.
4. With its soft golden sand and scenic surroundings, Yanliao Beach Park is a popular destination for fun by the sea. A South Pacific-style outdoor café and swimming pool are among the facilities here, and the fine sand is perfect for sculpting.
5. Lunch Spots: There are dozens of seafood restaurants to choose from along the Northeast Coast in the Bitou, Longdong Bay, Aodi, and Fulong areas. Make sure to try the "Three Treasures of the Northeast Coast":small abalone, Chinese yam, and agar jelly!