Due to the warm weather and sweet, clear water that the Puli area of central Taiwan enjoys, the Puli Brewery Factory has come to be known for producing excellent quality Shaoxing (Shaohsing) Wine featuring a bright yellow appearance and a vigorous fragrance.
Puli Brewery Factory is devoted to establishing the landmark feature of Puli as the Hometown of Shaoxing (Shaohsing) Wine. Aside from actively promoting the culture of Shaoxing (Shaohsing) Wine, there are also putting more efforts in preserving the history of the winery, it is the first Wine Culture Museum in Taiwan.
（Traffic information is subject to change. Please check with the
transportation station before departure.）
1. (From North) Freeway 1 → Exit at the Taichung Port (Zhonggang) Interchange → Provincial Highway 74 (Taichung- Changhua Expressway) → Provincial Highway 14 → Caotun → Puli.
2. (From North) Freeway 1 → Exit at the Daya Interchange → Provincial Highway 74 (Taichung- Changhua Expressway) → Provincial Highway 14 → Caotun → Puli.
3. (From South) Freeway 1 → Exit at the Yunlin System Interchange → Provincial Highway 78 → turn left to Provincial Highway 3 → turn right to Provincial Highway 16 → Shuili → turn left to County Road 131 → Yuchih → Provincial Highway 21 → Puli.
4. (From South) Freeway 3 → Exit at the Caotun Interchange → Provincial Highway 14 → Caotun → Puli.
1. Take Guoguang (Kuokuang) Bus from Taipei West Station to Puli.
2. Take Nantou Bus from Taichung Station to Puli.
3. Take Fenglong Bus from Shueili to Puli.
Guoguang (Kuokuang) Bus: +886-2-2381-0731 ; Nantou Bus: +886-49-298-4031 ; Fenglong Bus: +886-49-277-4609