Zhi Mountain (Zhishan) Cultural and Ecological Garden is located across from Yangming Hospital. The park's grounds include a lake, hundred-year old fragrant trees and other elements of natural landscape, as well as a 360 - degree environmental model that explains the development and relationship between Zhishan yan and the city of Taipei around it.
The ecological green house is used for the cultivation of many kinds of native plants, and the aquarium enables visitors to observe tree frogs and other animals up close. The archaeological exploration classroom displays an actual excavation in cross-section, in which visitors are able to see how the different levels each represent a different culture, thus serving as "living" teaching material for the instruction about cultural history of Taipei.
（Traffic information is subject to change. Please check with the
transportation station before departure.）
Nat'l Hwy 1 → Taipei Interchange → Sec. 4, Chongqing N. Rd. → Bailing Bridge → Zhongzheng Rd. → Yunong Rd. → Sec. 1, Zhicheng Rd. → Yusheng St.
Take the THSR or train to Taipei Station, transfer Taipei MRT to Zhishan Station.
1. Tuesday to Sunday from 9am to 5pm (ticket sales stop at 4:30 pm)
2. Closed: every Monday and Chinese Lunar New Year holiday
1. Adult ticket NT＄50 / ordinary people
2. Concession ticket NT＄30 / students (student ID card needed for entry)
3. Group ticket NT＄20 / kindergarten students / groups over 20 people
1. People aged over 65
2. Children under 90 cm accompanied by adult.
3. Registered disabled people and one necessary helper.
4.Rresidents in shilin District,valid ID document needed, expect the Group entry application.