Established in 2009, Taijiang National Park is located on the southwest coast of Taiwan. The land and sea areas of the park embrace the coastal waters off Tainan City as well as the estuaries of the Qigu River, Zengwen River, Lu'ermen River, and Yanshui River. Also within its 4,905-hectares of land area are the Black-faced Spoonbill Refuge and Qigu Wetlands. The coastal alluvial terrain, old shipping channels and traditional industries further add to the natural and cultural allures of the park. The sea areas of the park extend over 39,310 hectares and include one of the main sailing routes—Dongji Islet to Lu'ermen—used by early Han settlers from the mainland. The majority of this region has long been known as "Taijiang," giving the park its name. Visitors can also explore mangrove forests, wetlands and other ecological and scenic attractions at this emerald Eden on Taiwan's southwest coast.
（Traffic information is subject to change. Please check with the
transportation station before departure.）
National Highway 1 → Yongkang Interchange → Zhongzheng North Road → Zhongzheng South Road → Xiaobei Road → Section 4 to 2, Ximen Road → Section 2, Minsheng Road → Anping Road → Anbei Road → Daping Road → Chengping Road
1. Nat'l Hwy 1 → Exit at the Madou Interchange → County Hwy 176 → Prov Hwy 17 → County Hwy 173
2. Nat'l Hwy 8 → Exit at the Tainan End Interchange → Taijiang Blvd. → Sec. 4, Anming Rd. → Guoxing Bridge → County Hwy 173
1. Nat'l Hwy 1 → Exit at the Yongkang Interchange → Zhongzheng N. Rd. → Zhongzheng S. Rd. → Zhongyang Rd. → Sec. 2, Zhonghua N. Rd. → Dagangguanhai Bridge → Sec. 2, Anming Rd. → Sec. 2, Bentian Rd. → Sicao Blvd.
2. Nat'l Hwy 8 → Exit at the Tainan End Interchange → Taijiang Blvd. → Sec. 4 to Sec. 3, Anming Rd. → Sec. 2, Bentian Rd. → Sicao Blvd.
TRA Tainan Station → Tainan City Bus (No. 2 or 88) → Tourist Fish Market
1. TRA Tainan Station → Xingnan Bus to Jiali → Xingnan Bus (bound for Qingkunshen) → Qigu.
1. TRA Tainan Station → Tainan City Bus (No. 2 or 10) → Sicao
2. TRA Tainan Station → Tainan City Bus (No. 99) → Sicao Ecology Park