information in your note!
Kenting National Forest Recreation Area in Hengchun Township of Pingtung County is located in the center of Hengchun Peninsula where the southern most tip of Taiwan. The elevation is 200-300 meters above sea level and the area covers an area of about 150 hectares. The more than 1,000 species of plants grown here are arranged according to type, with areas for medicinal plants, tropical fruits, rubber trees, and so on. There are 17 scenic points that are linked together by walkways, offering visitors maximum convenience to view both the plants and the scenery. Sites not to be missed include the Looking-glass Tree, which is over 400 years old, with unusual buttress-shaped roots that grow above ground; the Fairy Cave, a 137-meter-long cave of stalactites and stalagmites, lit up by lamplight; the observation tower, a 27-meter-high tower from which the southernmost tip of Taiwan and far away Orchid Island can be seen; and the Valley of the Hanging Banyans, whose walls, overgrown by aerial roots, form a wonderland all their own.
（Traffic information is subject to change. Please check with the
transportation station before departure.）
Nat'l Hwy 3 → Exit at the Nanzhou Interchange → County Hwy 187B → Prov. Hwy 1 → Fenggang → Prov. Hwy 26 → Township Road Ping-165
1. Take the flight to Kaohsiung Int'l Airport, continue by Zhongnan Bus to Kenting.
2. Take the flight to Kaohsiung Int'l Airport, continue by Kaohsiung Bus (torward Kending) to Kenting National Park.
1. Take the THSR to Zuoying Station, continue by Zhongnan Bus (torward Kenting, Eluanbi) to Kenting.
2. Take the train to Kaohsiung Railway Station, continue by Zhongnan Bus (torward Kenting, Eluanbi) to Kenting.
3. Take the train to Kaohsiung Railway Station, continue by Kaohsiung Bus (torward Kenting) to Kenting National Park.