information in your note!
Kenting Ranch covers an area of 1,149 hectares of pasture and research facilities. It is managed by the Taiwan Livestock Research Institute's Hengchun Station. The entrance to the farm is through the research facility, which is located on the outskirts of the town of Kenting, at the 33-kilometer mark along the Pingtung-Eluanbi Highway.
The farm was first established in 1904 during the period of the Japanese occupation. Since the land in the area is too dry and too windy for crop farming, it was earmarked for pasture. In the wide expanse of grassland, cattle graze freely under the imposing presence of Mt. Dajian Rock . The research station is involved in the testing and promotion of meat products, and also in disease prevention among livestock. Visitors to the station can sample freshly pasteurized cow's and goat's milk at the visitors center and also wander around the expansive and idyllic pasture where cattle graze.
（Traffic information is subject to change. Please check with the
transportation station before departure.）
Nat'l Hwy 1 → Exit at the Wujia System Interchange → Prov. Hwy 88 → Zhutian System Interchange → Nat'l Hwy 3 → Exit at the Nanzhou Interchange → County Hwy 187B → Prov. Hwy 1 → Fenggang → Prov. Hwy 26.
1. Take the flight to Kaohsiung Int'l Airport, continue by Zhongnan Bus to Kending (Kenting).
2. Take the flight to Kaohsiung Int'l Airport, continue by Kaohsiung Bus (torward Kenting) to Kenting National Park.
1. Take the THSR to Zuoying Station, continue by Zhongnan Bus (torward Kenting), Eluanbi) to Kenting.
2. Take the train to Kaohsiung Railway Station, continue by Zhongnan Bus (torward Kenting, Eluanbi) to Kenting.
3. Take the train to Kaohsiung Railway Station, continue by Kaohsiung Bus (torward Kenting) to Kenting National Park.