Free Half-Day Tour
1. Who can participate：
Transit or transfer passengers with 7- to 24-hour layovers before their next connecting flight, who have valid R.O.C. visas or come from countries eligible for visa-exempt entry.
Countries eligible for visa-exempt entry: Please refer to the website of Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs:.
Also eligible are citizens from India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos who have applied online for an R.O.C. "Travel Authorization Certificate”. For detailed qualification and application information, please refer to the website of National Immigration Agency:
2. Travel documents required:
A: Passport valid for at least six months
3. How to register:
There are 12 seats for on-site registration; please book your tour after arrival at the Tourist Service Center located in the Arrival Lobby of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of the Taoyuan International Airport.
4. Itinerary & Tour schedules:
2018 Free Half-Day Tour
Daily Sanxia-Yingge Half-Day Tour (Morning)
Daily Taipei City Half-Day Tour (Afternoon)
1. Can I join the tour if I stay in Taiwan more than one day?
2. Can I join both morning and afternoon tours?
3. Can I take my luggage on the tour?
4. Do you have any suggestion about what to do if we have transit time but cannot take your tour?
5. Do you provide currency exchange service?
The updated itineraries are valid to December 31, 2018.
Sponsored by Tourism Bureau, MOTC, R.O.C.